Well it is a cold day here in Colorado, -14 right now but weather.com says it feels like -41...I'll take their word for it since I have no plans whatsoever to even look outside for fear of frostbite (and now I am going to turn up the heat b/c just thinking about it has made a very cold!)
Anyway with my work done for the day I though it would be a good time to post The Beswick 2011 Must Do List...so we are a month late...big deal :)
So here they are, in no particular order:
Anyway with my work done for the day I though it would be a good time to post The Beswick 2011 Must Do List...so we are a month late...big deal :)
So here they are, in no particular order:
So that's it. Our 2011 goals. Not very exciting but just exciting enough for me to want to do them.
Here's what Benjamin has to add to the list:
Go to the annual Team X Retreat in February - Blog more - Keep my beard until the Spring - Read more - Have dinner with Elbowz and Emmers - Hug more - Canoe trip with Leggs - Lift 800 pounds over my head
Hope you all had a Merry Holiday Season and Best Wishes for the New Year!
yay! for the update! love you all lots!
ReplyDeleteYay for dinner with us!
ReplyDeleteI especially like Ben's resolution to HUG MORE. :)
ReplyDelete