I did spend a little more on them than I normally would but for something as unique as they are, I couldn't help myself!
Okay so brace yourself.....
I know right?
I love them! They are hand-carved and amazing. I need to go buy some candles for them so I can see them in all their glory.
I think I need to name them but I am not sure.
I also got this little jewel.
It was made in England and I love it.
My mother has a tin in her kitchen where she collects recipes that she cuts out of magazines or that are written on small cards. I think that is what I am going to use this one for.
All in all a good thrifting day
I think thrift stores are better in Colorado... just sayin'
ReplyDeleteIt was actually on my to do list when we went back for a visit!
jerilyn