Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Inspired and overwhelmed

I've been so inspired by recent friends emerging from the blogging grave in the past month that I've decided to blog once again.

I'm a tad overwhelmed by the amount of time that has passed since my last post (21 months...and for some reason all I can think about is "holy smokes! That's how long an elephant is pregnant!" Darn Amelia and her love of Animal Planet) so to stave off the wave of words rolling around in my brain I'm just going to post some pictures of Amelia and try to sort out my thoughts. 

I'll get it together before we meet again. I promise. 

And if I don't, well then free free to skip my rambling posts in your feed. 

Bath time is a favorite time in the Beswick household. 

Being outside just might surpass the joy and fun of bath time. 

Jury's still out on if meeting Santa was any fun at all (Although she talks big about "Santy" all the time). 

So there you go. 



No comments:

Post a Comment