First of all, a lot of you "foodies" out there have been asking me to post some pictures of some things that Jaimers and I have been eating recently. So, as promised, here are 2 pictures. The one on the right is my famous spaghetti recipe (I call it "Spaghetti Red"). It was DELICIOUS. The one on the bottom left is called Orange Chicken. And it, too, was DELICIOUS. And you can go ahead and forget about asking for either of the recipes - because these lips are sealed.
As always, things here in Kentucky continue to move at high speeds. Aside from Harry Potter, both Jaimers and myself have been keeping pretty busy with all of the really interesting and exciting things that make up our day to day. And things look to just be getting busier next week as I am once again out of class and back to the life of a Remanufactured Ink and Toner salesman. Needless to say, I am planning on trying to catch up on some extra sleep over the weekend so as to be prepared.
I hope and trust that you are all doing well (especially you, Elbowz). I would type more, but it is getting super-duper late and I need to get to bed. So, goodnight for now, friends. Both Jaime and I miss you all far more than you could possibly ever understand. Look for a possible "art corner" addition in my next post along with the lastest news. But, until next time, "there is always an extra space here for you with me and Jaime in Louisville, KY."
- BeNJAMin
PS - I made a great error in my last post that has been brought to my attention. "Legs" is actually spelled "Leggs." I'm sorry for all of the confusion and hurt that I may have caused.
Your blog is Awesome! I love the red background.
ReplyDeletePlease keep posting.
Thanks for saying "foodies."
ReplyDelete<3 Elbowz