Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July Update

Boy it sure has been a while since I last updated this thing. I am sure that you all have been eagerly waiting to hear the latest news on the Beswicks. So here in these next 4-5 paragraphs I will be sure to give you all of the latest news that you have been dying to hear. A lot has happened recently, though, so it may be difficult to remember everything.
First of all, July 4th weekend was spent at the Woods' (the retired ones) lake house. Jaimers and myself (along with the gang) spent most of the time tanning, playing lake type games, and eating. Ties, Legs (that's what Jeff Wood loves to be called now), and I put on quite the fireworks display for everyone. Aside from a nasty dradgen attack on Legs (see Jaimers' facebook pictures) the show went pretty well. It was just a shame that the weekend had to come to an end.
Things here in Kentucky have been pretty thrilling lately. Jaimers and I recently went to an Avett Brothers show in Lexington which was very very good. In case I haven't mentioned them in any of my previous posts, the Avett Brothers is a band that Jaimers and I have been listening to quite a bit recently. I highly recommend their album Emotionalism.
The biggest recent news, I suppose, is that I just returned from buying tickets to go see the new Harry Potter film this coming Thursday. As I KNOW I mentioned in my last post, both Jaimers and myself are VERY excited about this movie. I'm typically not a big sci-fi fan, but I make a special exception for Harry Potter. I will be sure to post my review of the movie as soon as I can.
So there it is. That may not be everything, but those 4-5 paragraphs will have to suffice for now. Thanks for reading. Remember to look for my review of the new Harry Potter in my next post. I miss you all a great deal and as I always say, "there is always a spot for you here in Kentucky." Take care.
- BenJAmin BESWick

3 comments:

  1. Legs here...I can't believe you actually posted. Fascinating 4-5 paragraphs by 4-5 sentences. I guess I'll have to "pay up" now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think blogging about our lives is now up to Benjamin. He is much more creative than I. All in favor say "aye"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I make up a cool name for myself? I was thinking, "Torso." How about "Elbows?" Does that work?
    I too am extremely excited about the debut of the new Harry Potter. In the last two weeks, I have purchased and read the first three books. I have only avoided going and buying more b/c the guy at the store will think I am a goober. Up his, though! Am I right?

    Do more blog updates, Ben. I love them.

    P.S. Unfortunately, I don't use my google account, so the site that will link from my name is inactive. I'm now using jonodom.wordpress.com (in addition to the one I made for honduras and our supporters).

    P.P.S. This is Chon AKA Torso or Elbows.

    ReplyDelete